BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 7, 2012

BLACK MAILING

yesterday, there is one person tried to hack my yahoo account.....here is this guy=(owner@cancer-report.com)....

i became confious why i could not access my account?
then, i open another mail address.....i hv 3.......

huh!!!!
i got an email from my yahoo that stated=

'I hope you get this on time, i know you might not believe this but i want you to know this is for real and i need your urgent assistance and i hope you will not let me down. I don't really mean to inconvenience you right now, I made an emergency trip to London. Unfortunately for me I got robbed on my way back to the hotel where i lodged along with my cell phone, my credit card and my luggage and since then i have been without money. At the moment my passport has been seized by the hotel management pending the time payment is made. So i have limited access to emails for now. I urgently need your financial assistance. I need about 2050 British pound sterling or any amount you can lend me to sort-out the bills, so i can make arrangements and return back. I'm in a panic now. I know this may sound odd but it all happened very fast. I have no access to my account. Please, can you lend me some funds? I'll be willing to pay you as soon as I get home.

Please respond as soon as you get this message.''


WHAT????????????

i hv been black mailing!!!!

that's why i could not access my account......

with a little knowledge in I.T., i took 30 minutes to recover backed my yahoo account.....
AND

I SUCCEED........


0 comments: