BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I DON'T KNOW

BRILLIANT ANSWERS

When a non muslim(your friend) asks you about addin and you don’t know the answer, I suggest you to use this kind of answer….

1-your question is very good. I will refer this question to someone who knows about addin better than me then I will let you know about the answer soon. Thank you for your question.

2-I proud to have a friend likes you. Your question realizes me that I’m just a boy who need to gain more knowledge. I will answer your question as soon as possible after getting the answer from my religious teacher.

3-wow! how do you know about this thing? Even I don’t know about it. You have create a good question that make me feel eager to know about my addin . Thank you my friend for such question and I believe that I can give the good answer as soon as possible.

0 comments: